Ian is an associate in Reed Smith's Global Commercial Disputes group. He has experience litigating complex commercial disputes, including breach of contract, fraud, tortious interference, misappropriation, and breach of fiduciary duty claims, before state and federal courts, JAMS, and the American Arbitration Association.
- New York Law School, 2011, 法学博士
- 加拿大多伦多大学, 2008, 文学硕士, Junior Fellow at Massey College
- 布兰迪斯大学, 2007, 学士, cum laude, high honors
- U.S. District Court - District of Puerto Rico
- 联邦地区法院 – 纽约南部地区
- Honorable Aida Delgado-Colon, U.S. District Court - District of Puerto Rico, 1 January 2011 to 1 December 2013