Now in its fifth consecutive year, our annual Energy and Commodities Conference offers legal insight into recent developments, challenges and opportunities facing our domestic U.S. and global energy and commodities markets.
Veranstaltungsart: Seminar, CLE / CPD
- Marriott Marquis, 1777 Walker Street, Houston TX 77010
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 10 October 2019, 7:30 AM CDT
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 10 October 2019, 4:00 PM CDT
Topics will include:
- Alternative finance structures, including inventory monetization
- Incident response and insurance
- Federal and state energy regulatory developments
- Current and anticipated litigation trends and risks for the oil and gas industry
- Development and finance issues in renewable energy
- Blockchain applications in the energy industry
- And more!