Veranstaltungsart: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 7 October 2020, 12:00 PM PDT
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 7 October 2020, 1:15 PM PDT
- More Information:
- What Environmental Attorneys Should Know About Bankruptcy Law
This program reviews the intersection of bankruptcy and environmental law from three perspectives; a private practice bankruptcy attorney, an environmental regulatory attorney with extensive bankruptcy experience, and an environmental attorney who has encountered bankruptcy complications in their practice.
- The essentials: the bankruptcy stay, claims, abandonment, etc.
- What environmental liabilities and obligations are discharged, what survives
- Section 363 Sales
- Steps to ensure your client’s interests are protected
Andrea Madigan, US EPA Region 8 CERCLA Enforcement Section Chief, Chairperson of EPA’s National Bankruptcy Work Group
Joe Dunn, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C., Bankruptcy & Restructuring Practice Co-Chair
Todd Maiden, Reed Smith, Environmental Practice Chair
John Epperson, Buchalter