Home to two of the most aggressive tax departments in the country, New York has a state and local tax climate that is constantly changing. This recurring series will cover up-to-date issues and events as they unfold.
Veranstaltungsart: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 17 December 2020, 2:00 PM ET
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 17 December 2020, 3:00 PM ET
- More Information:
- New York State (and Local Tax) of Mind
The series will discuss corporate income, sales and use, property, and personal income tax issues, as well as policy and administrative changes within the Department, and how they may impact your business. Our New York team will provide insight on refund opportunities, challenges to Department policies, and other unique strategies to help resolve tax controversies.
This edition of New York State (and Local Tax) of Mind will feature a Year in Review, recapping the developments in 2020 in both New York State and New York City. Specifically, the webinar will address:
- Analysis and insight of important case law decisions
- Legislative changes
- Procedural and policy developments
- Updates and developments regarding New York’s response to COVID-19