Veranstaltungsart: Vielfalt und Inklusion, Webinar, Woman's Initiative Network of Reed Smith (WINRS) - Netzwerk der Fraueninitiative bei Reed Smith
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 10 March 2021, 5:00 PM GMT
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 10 March 2021, 6:15 PM GMT
- More Information:
- International Women's Day Forum 2021
To mark this day, WINRS is hosting our International Women's Day virtual forum 2021, across our European and U.S. offices. The focus of the discussions will be pay equity, gender parity in the workplace and financial literacy for women and girls. After the keynote, we will host breakout rooms to discuss key issues facing women in the workplace.
Please see below the full agenda
Keynote (45 Minutes)
9:00 a.m. PST / 12: 00 p.m. EST / 5:00 p.m. GMT
- Keynote conversation with investment professionals and representatives of Chief, a private network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders.
- Ashley Leftwich from Rock The Street, Wall Street (RTSWS), a US-based financial and investment literacy program designed to spark the interest of a diverse population of high school girls into careers of finance.
- A representative from Theirworld, a global children’s charity committed to ending the global education crisis and unleashing the potential of the next generation.
Breakout Sessions (30 Minutes)
9:45 a.m. PST / 12: 45 p.m. EST / 5:45 p.m. GMT
The breakout sessions will be moderated by the next generation of talent at Reed Smith and will be focused on key issues including:
- Obtaining and providing effective mentorship in a remote workplace
- Knowing your worth: equal pay and tips for successful compensation negotiation
- Promotion and retention of women during COVID: combating the “SHEcession”
- Effective self-advocacy and resiliency as a diverse leader in corporate environments
As part of Reed Smith’s commitment to achieving gender parity and pay equality for all women leaders, we will be making a donation to Rock The Street, Wall Street and Theirworld to support their important work in helping the next generation of women leaders.
For more information on these organizations and how you can support their work and missions through a tax-deductible contribution and volunteering, please use the link below.