Mental health in the workplace continues to gain attention as a hidden problem, spotlighted by the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Companies are working to address the stigma and cultivate a culture of psychological wellness. This is a hot topic that has substantial overlap and interplay with employment law issues, such as leave of absence, accommodations, and discrimination.
Reed Smith will partner with BRIO Benefits Consulting to address mental health issues and the steps employers can take to cultivate a culture of acceptance and compliance. Our speakers will also share their personal stories.
- Neil Ratsutsky - Senior Strategy Advisor, Brio Benefit Consulting
- Joanne Christopher - Senior Human Resources Manager Reed Smith, Pittsburgh
- Joshua Verdi - Enterprise Labor and Employment Counsel Highmark Health
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 16 November 2021, 1:00 PM ET
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 16 November 2021, 2:00 PM ET
- More Information:
- Cultivating a supportive workplace
PLEASE READ – Important CLE information:
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credits in California, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. Applications are pending for 1.0 SHRM and HRCI credits for HR professionals. Attendees who are licensed in other jurisdictions will receive a uniform certificate of attendance but Reed Smith only provides credit for the states listed. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.