Veranstaltungsart: Seminar, Workshop
- Intersect by Lexus, Gate Village 7
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 17 November 2022, 8:30 AM ARBST
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 17 November 2022, 10:00 AM ARBST
The debate will be centred on a number of questions including:
- What are the disputes issues facing clients operating in the Middle East and what do they want from arbitration to solve them?
- Does regional arbitration in its current form address client needs?
- Is regional arbitration diverse enough; are panels and institutions reflective of the clients that use them?
- Is regional arbitration efficient in terms of time and costs?
- What changes (if any) are needed?
Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first response basis.
Reed Smith will be participating at the following sessions:
- SCL Gulf Debate (November 14)
- Restructuring, Insolvency & Legal Practitioners Association (November 15)
- GAR Live (November 16)