As part of our thought leadership program, Reed Smith organized a roundtable where we invited clients to discuss current disruptions in the global market, and how businesses are having to respond and adapt to these changes.
The discussion centered around the various market challenges currently facing business leaders in the global marketplace, forcing businesses to address and consider how they will plan for these and respond. Our clients shared insights on how they are navigating these conditions in order to maintain business growth.
Some key themes which emerged during the session:
- Market volatility – defining business goals and understanding key current priorities
- Russian sanctions – impact of the war on business
- Cyber security – increasing threats from cyberattacks and how businesses are responding
- Artificial Intelligence – now widely adopted in manufacturing, healthcare, and technology
- ESG – how it is now a top priority for businesses
- What is the current focus for businesses – growth, or security and consolidation?
Our roundtables have been developed as a platform for senior business leaders, general counsel, and management to share experiences and discuss live issues that are contributing to change and the future of legal service delivery.
Please download the PDF below.