Jen is a new associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property group. She has experience in prosecuting patents and trademarks as well as enforcing patents and trademarks. Her prosecution work includes drafting patent applications, counselling clients on viability of trademark applications, and responding to USPTO office actions. Her enforcement work includes reviewing possible infringement and drafting cease and desist letters.
- Villanova University, 2021, J.D., Summa cum laude
- University of Miami, 2018, B.S.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Pennsylvania Bar Association 2021 IP writing contest, 1st place
- Nebraska Governance and Technology Center 2021 student writing competition, 3rd place