Mark is a corporate and investment funds lawyer in the Hong Kong office, and his areas of practice include mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, corporate restructurings, joint ventures, formation of investment funds, investments into fund vehicles, and fund restructurings.
- University College London, 1994, LL.B. (Hons), Hons
- Monash University, 1998, B.Ec
- University of New South Wales, Australia, 2007, EMBA, AGSM
- New South Wales
- Member of The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre