Kohe has a breadth of experience in the energy, mining, commodities and shipping sectors – both contentious and non-contentious, particularly in Singapore and emerging markets such as Indonesia, Cambodia and Sri Lanka. She is ranked by Chambers Asia-Pacific for her work in Cambodia.
A thought leader in arbitration, Kohe has co-authored several books including “The Guide to Challenging and Enforcing Arbitration Awards” by Global Arbitration Review, and “Arbitration in Singapore: A Practical Guide”, a well-regarded arbitration textbook for local practitioners. Kohe writes extensively on developments in arbitration in Singapore. She is regularly sought for her views on the investment climate in the region and her commentaries on, for example, joint venture disputes and the Singapore Convention on Mediation have been published in mainstream publications such as The Business Times of Singapore, The Jakarta Post and The Phnom Penh Daily.
- National University of Singapore, 2003, LL.B.
- England und Wales
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Ranked in Chambers Global for Cambodia General Business Law (Expertise Based Abroad) and Singapore Dispute Resolution: Arbitration (Foreign Expertise), 2018-2020
- Asian Legal Business 2019 – Listed as a 40 under 40 outstanding legal professional in the region
- Ranked in Chambers Asia-Pacific for Cambodia General Business Law, 2018-2020
- Singapore Business Review 2017 – Singapore’s top 40 lawyers under 40