Kohe is a partner in Reed Smith and a director in Resource Law LLC
Kohe has a breadth of experience in the energy, mining, commodities and shipping sectors – both contentious and non-contentious; particularly in emerging markets such as Indonesia, Cambodia and Sri Lanka. She is ranked by Chambers Asia-Pacific for her work in Cambodia.
- National University of Singapore, 2003, LL.B.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Ranked in Chambers Global for Cambodia General Business Law (Expertise Based Abroad) and Singapore Dispute Resolution: Arbitration (Foreign Expertise), 2018-2020
- Asian Legal Business 2019 – Listed as a 40 under 40 outstanding legal professional in the region
- Ranked in Chambers Asia-Pacific for Cambodia General Business Law, 2018-2020
- Singapore Business Review 2017 – Singapore’s top 40 lawyers under 40