Christine is a partner in the State Tax Group in Philadelphia. Christine’s practice focuses on representing multinational corporations in state and local tax controversy matters throughout the United States.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2011, J.D., cum laude; Recipient of the Joseph W. Price, III Memorial Award for outstanding achievement in the law of taxation; Best Paper Award in Securities Regulation and International Taxation, Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society Fellow; Law Faculty Scholar; Staff Editor of Temple Political and Civil Rights Law Review
- Franklin & Marshall College, 2007, B.A., Government and Spanish, Presidential Scholar
- New Jersey
- Honorable Juan R. Sanchez, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Tax, 2019-2021. The Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- 2 September 2020 “Pa. House Committee Oks Indefinite NOL Carryovers” Law360
- 8 August 2017 "Online Research Services Taxable in Pennsylvania, More Next?" Bloomberg BNA
- 3 August 2017 "Electric Grid Traders Shocked Over Pennsylvania Proposed Tax" Bloomberg BNA
- 1 May 2017 "Pennsylvania Pulls Proposal on Tax Appeals" Bloomberg BNA
- 12 April 2017 "Pennsylvania DOR Changes Process for Large Sales Tax Refund Requests" Tax Notes
- 11 April 2017 "Pa. Changes Sales Tax Rule For Tech Support, Refunds" Law360
- 4 March 2015 "Pennsylvania Governor Proposes Corporate Tax Cuts and Combined Reporting" Tax Analysts