Chrissy joined our Government Relations Team and our State Attorneys General Team after several years of experience working for the Virginia legislature. She offers clients a full spectrum of support, including representation before the legislature, state agencies, the attorney general, and the governor. Chrissy works with clients on drafting legislation, testifying before committees, legislative and regulatory monitoring, and conducting essential legal research and state-by-state analysis. In representing clients in front of state attorneys general, Chrissy advises and works with clients on anticipating potential issues and developing smart solutions before government investigations occur or litigation is initiated. Chrissy’s work often focuses on issues relating to energy, healthcare, and environmental regulation.
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.A.
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association, Member (2020-present)
- Virginia Bar Association, Administrative Law Section
- VIRGINIAforever, Executive Board (2021-present)
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Government Relations Practice, 2021-2023
- Recognized by Virginia Business magazine as Legal Elite for Legislative/Regulatory/Administrative Law, 2022
- Recipient of Virginia Lawyers Weekly’s Up and Coming Lawyer Award, 2022