Leon works with banks, other financial institutional lenders, managers, general partners and limited partners of funds on fund financing transactions with private equity, secondaries, real estate, direct lending and infrastructure funds.
- University of Cambridge, Gonville and Caius College, 1994, B.A., Hons
- Nottingham Trent University, 1995, LPC
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2000, Paris Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Commercial and Economical French & Annual Diploma of French Language and Civilisation
- England und Wales
- New York
- Member of the Loan Market Association and sits on the LMA Documentation Committee
- Member of the New York Bar Association
- Member of the Royal Institute of International Affairs
- Member of the British American Business Inc.
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Banking & Finance: Fund Finance, 2021-2022
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Fund finance, 2022
- Listed as Notable Practitioner in IFLR1000 Global for UK Banking, 2020-2023
- 2004 - Qualified New York Attorney
- 2000 - Qualified French Lawyer, Avocat
- 1998 - Qualified as a solicitor of England & Wales