Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 19 October 2020, 12:30 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 22 October 2020, 1:00 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- 7th Annual Washington Health Care Conference
All sessions are now available on demand, and you can access your selected sessions after registration. You can also access the individual sessions below, though please remember that registration is required for clients who wish to receive CLE credit, and you must follow all the attendance verification prompts. After viewing each session, email our CLE team with the name of the session you attended to request credit.
For questions, please contact Lindsay Korenich.
Topics covered include:
- Employees at work: What the health care industry needs to know
- Telehealth post-COVID-19: A conversation with PlushCare Chief Medical Officer, Dr. James Wantuck
- Telehealth blocking and tackling: How companies can manage the changing regulatory landscape
- Compliance program 2.0: Rethinking compliance in the modern age
- Virtual investigations during – and after – the pandemic
- D&O and E&O insurance challenges in a time of increasing cost and risk
- Legal ethics in the age of COVID-19
- Keynote: Embracing diversity and inclusion in health care leadership
CLE credit is available for select sessions and will be offered in multiple states. Reed Smith LLP is an accredited CLE provider in California, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. Additional states may be added upon request.