Type d’évènement: Webinar
- Date/heure de début
- 19 October 2020, 12:30 PM EDT
- Date/heure de fin
- 22 October 2020, 1:00 PM EDT
- Inscription en ligne
- Register for the 7th Annual Washington Health Care Conference
Registration for our Washington Health Care Conference is complimentary and open to in-house counsel and executives active in the health care and life sciences sector.
To join the conversation, follow us at #DCHEALTHCONF2020
For questions, please contact Lindsay Korenich.
We are pleased to announce Dr. Geraldine McGinty of Weill Cornell Medicine as our 2020 keynote speaker. Dr. McGinty will be speaking on the incredibly timely topic of “Embracing Diversity and Inclusion in Health Care Leadership.”
Topics will cover:
- Telehealth and its changing landscape
- Compliance and investigations in the new normal
- Workforce recovery strategies: FAQs for employers
- Insurance challenges for policy holders
- Privilege and ethics issues when working remotely
October 19: 12:30 p.m. EDT – 1:30 p.m. EDT
October 20: Morning session @11 a.m. EDT; Afternoon session @12:30 p.m. EDT
October 21: Morning session @10 a.m. EDT; Afternoon session @12:30 p.m. EDT
October 22: 10 a.m. EDT – 1 p.m. EDT
CLE credit will be available for select sessions and will be offered in multiple states. Reed Smith LLP is an accredited CLE provider in California, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. Additional states may be added upon request.