Global chair of international arbitration Peter Rosher will present at Global Arbitration Review’s upcoming GAR Live: Stockholm 2023 event.
Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce, Regeringsgatan 29, Stockholm 111 53
- Start Date/Time:
- 31 May 2023, 8:30 AM Germany Daylight Time
- End Date/Time:
- 31 May 2023, 5:40 PM Germany Daylight Time
- Event Materials:
- GAR Live: Stockholm 2023
The full-day conference promises to deliver an interactive and thought-provoking experience with industry giants across Scandinavia and further afield, providing opportunities to discuss and explore the latest trends, challenges, and cases in international arbitration.
Peter will present in a session titled “Effective file management: Dealing with extensive amounts of documentation.”
The panel will explore the best methods, tools, and techniques for dealing with vast amounts of documentation in an arbitration proceeding. The panelists are expected to cover:
- Effective ways to work with clients to obtain the required documents
- The best tools for document review and management
- How to get an arbitral tribunal to understand large amounts of written evidence (with the help of experts, with the assistance of digital tools, etc.)