PARIS - Global law firm Reed Smith is increasing its presence in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers™ in France. Sixteen Reed Smith lawyers are ranked as leading lawyers in their respective practice areas (up from 13 last year), with noted structured finance lawyer Baptiste Gelpi earning recognition in three areas.
Reed Smith’s Paris-based lawyers showed strength in intellectual property, international arbitration, litigation, maritime law and tax law. Three lawyers earned mention for their work in maritime law, and two lawyers were mentioned for the other categories.
Five lawyers – Ana Atallah, Baptiste Gelpi, Marc Lévy, Peter Rosher and Marianne Schaffner – were recognized for their work in more than one category.
Here is the complete list of Reed Smith lawyers who were recognized, along with their practice areas.
- Ana Atallah, International Arbitration and Maritime Law
- Florence Bilger, Tax Law
- Benoit Charot, Litigation
- Jean Pierre Collet, Tax Law
- Emmanuelle Faivre, Maritime Law
- Baptiste Gelpi, Banking & Finance Law, Capital Markets Law and Structured Finance Law
- Sophie Goossens, Entertainment Law
- Stéphane Illouz, Real Estate Law
- Daniel Kadar, Health Care Law
- Thierry Lautier, Intellectual Property Law
- Marc Lévy, European Union Law and Litigation
- Peter Rosher, Construction Law and International Arbitration
- Marianne Schaffner, Biotechnology & Life Sciences Practice and Intellectual Property Law
- Natasha Tardif, Competition / Antitrust Law
- Andrew Tetley, Maritime Law
- Victoria Westcott, Asset Finance Law