One of these, Christophe Arfan, an associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property Group, was selected by his peers in the inaugural edition of the ‘Ones to Watch’ category. This category recognizes lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their excellence in their professional practice.
Here is the complete list of Reed Smith lawyers who were recognized, along with their practice areas. All are Paris-based.
- Ana Atallah, International Arbitration and Maritime Law
- Florence Bilger, Tax Law
- Benoit Charot, Litigation
- Jean Pierre Collet, Tax Law
- Emmanuelle Faivre, Maritime Law
- Baptiste Gelpi, Banking & Finance Law; Capital Markets Law and Structured Finance Law
- Sophie Goossens, Entertainment Law
- Stéphane Illouz, Real Estate Law
- Daniel Kadar, Health Care Law
- Thierry Lautier, Intellectual Property Law
- Marc Lévy, European Union Law and Litigation
- Peter Rosher, Construction Law and International Arbitration
- Marianne Schaffner, Biotechnology & Life Sciences Practice and Intellectual Property Law
- Natasha Tardif, Competition / Antitrust Law
- Andrew Tetley, Maritime Law
- Victoria Westcott, Asset Finance Law
The Best Lawyers® list of outstanding lawyers is based on an annual peer-review survey. It was first published in the United States more than 30 years ago and is now published in almost 70 countries around the world.