The inclusion recognizes the firm’s accomplishments in business litigation and employment matters in Virginia, and in antitrust litigation and government contracting in the District of Columbia. The following lawyers from Reed Smith were included on the lists published by Super Lawyers:
Super Lawyers Virginia
- Betty Graumlich, Richmond, Employment & Labor. Graumlich has been selected to Super Lawyers for 2007 – 2022.
Rising Stars Virginia
- Douglas Pittman, Richmond, Civil Litigation: Defense. Pittman has been on the Rising Stars list since 2020.
Super Lawyers Washington, D.C.
- Edward Schwartz, Washington, Antitrust Litigation. Schwartz was selected to Super Lawyers in 2014 – 2015 and 2017 – 2022.
Rising Stars Washington, D.C.
- Jamie Lanphear, Washington, Personal Injury - Products: Defense. Lanphear has been on the Rising Stars list 2020 – 2022.
- Elizabeth Leavy, Washington, Government Contracts. Leavy has been selected to Rising Stars for 2016 – 2022.
Super Lawyers annually selects lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement through a rigorous process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. To be selected as a Rising Star, lawyers must either be 40 years old or younger, or have been in practice for 10 years or fewer.
Visit SuperLawyers.com to learn more about the selection process.