PNC Riverarch is a middle-market private equity firm that invests in privately held companies where it can partner with management to support accelerated growth.
The Reed Smith private equity team that advised PNC Riverarch included Pittsburgh partner Matthew Mohn, Chicago partner Nicholas Gibson and Pittsburgh corporate associates Sara O’Toole Loevner, and Luke Barbour.
Additional counsel for this transaction was provided by a multidisciplinary, cross office team of Reed Smith lawyers including:
- Pittsburgh: partners Ron Francis, Michelle Mantine, Allison Sizemore, and Jennifer Smokelin; associates Shannon H. Mincemoyer, Casey Snyder, and Nicole Kaplan
- Chicago: partners Ben Brimeyer, John S. Vishneski II, David Cummings, Thomas Marrinson and William Weltman; associates Anthea Klim
- New York: partners Simon Kliegman, Cori Annapolen Goldberg, and Peter A. Emmi; counsel Frank Wei
- Los Angeles: partner Michael Kleinmann and associate Corrie Buck
- Tysons Corner: partner Michael Lowell and associate Kirsten Lowell
- San Francisco: partner Sarah Bruno
- Washington D.C.: counsel Sung Park
- Orange County: partner Daniel Hagedorn and associate Michaela Mapes
- Houston: associate Christian Blair
Additional details about this transaction can be found on pnc.com.