The guide includes an overview of the main characteristics of international arbitration, together with a summary of the specific approach adopted in some of the major arbitration regions around the world (China, England and Wales, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and the United States), covering:
- Applicable legislation
- Validity requirements for arbitration agreements
- Disputes incapable of being referred to arbitration
- Default language and place of arbitration
- Selection and challenge of arbitrators
- How to determine the applicable substantive law
Read the full Guide at reedsmithpublications.com.