Craig is an associate in the firm’s Life Sciences Health Industry Group. He works with long-term care facilities, hospitals, clinics, and other behavioral health care and medical providers to identify and resolve legal issues that arise in the context of day-to-day operations, which are heavily regulated by state and federal agencies. While he works on a wide variety of legal and business matters, he has significant experience in facility compliance programs, data privacy and confidentiality, telehealth arrangements, and government surveys.
- University of Buffalo Law School, 2013, J.D., cum laude
- Brigham Young University, 2010, B.A.
- New York
- Arizona (inactive status)
- New York State Bar Association: Health Law Section (2017 – present); Task Force to Review Nursing Homes and Long-Term Care Facilities (present)
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Greater New York Chapter (2017 – present)