Craig is an associate in the firm’s Life Sciences Health Industry Group. His experience includes assisting clients on the regulatory aspects of acquiring or establishing health care practices to ensure operational compliance with federal, state, and local regulations. Craig has worked with nursing home facilities, home health agencies, hospitals, clinics, and other behavioral health care and medical providers to identify and resolve legal issues that arise in the context of licensure, reimbursement, fraud and abuse, telehealth, and data privacy.
- University of Buffalo Law School, 2013, J.D., cum laude
- Brigham Young University, 2010, B.A.
- New York
- Arizona (inactive status)
- New York State Bar Association: Health Law Section (2017 – present); Task Force to Review Nursing Homes and Long-Term Care Facilities (2020-2021)
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Greater New York Chapter (2017 – present)
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Health Care Law, 2006-2024; Corporate Law, 2024; and Qui Tam Law, 2023. He was also included in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Corporate Law and Health Care Law, 2023-2024