Min Jian is a dispute resolution lawyer with broad experience in high-value and complex international commercial and investor-state disputes.
His practice spans a wide range of industries, including energy and natural resources, commodities, construction, finance, and technology. He has experience of the world’s leading arbitral rules (including SIAC, HKIAC, LCIA, ICC, UNCITRAL, ADCCAC, and CIETAC rules). Besides arbitration, Min Jian has acted for clients at all levels of the Singapore courts in high-stakes commercial litigation matters, including successfully representing clients in the Singapore High Court and Court of Appeal. Min Jian also has experience working with outside counsel to manage court proceedings in the Cayman Islands and in Hong Kong. Outside of contentious work, Min Jian has advised clients on a wide range of pre-litigation, contractual, and commercial issues.
- Singapore Management University, 2016, LL.B., summa cum laude
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Committee Member, Public and International Law Sub-Committee, Alternative Dispute Resolution Sub-Committee, and Civil Practice Committee, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Singapore Institute of Arbitrators