For over 20 years, Lisa has advised clients on IP litigation, counseling, patent portfolio development, and IP transactions. Her depth and breadth of industry experience in IP enables her to maintain a versatile practice to help clients succeed by providing counsel that directly impacts their business needs.
Lisa has worked with a number of different clients around the world in various industries including, financial institutions, automotive, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, agriculture and blockchain.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2000, J.D., cum laude, Judge Nathan R. Sobel Prize for Criminal Law, CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Appellate Advocacy, CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Criminal Law, Corpus Juris Secundum Award for Scholastic Excellence in Criminal Law
- Hofstra University, 1994, M.S., with distinction, Secondary Education
- St. Joseph's College, 1990, B.S., Chemistry
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Federal Bar Association