Therese Craparo is an experienced litigator whose practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including professional services, banking and financial services, technology and telecommunications and electronic discovery. Therese has handled a variety of matters in both federal and state courts and before government regulatory bodies, ranging from developing and defending electronic discovery and records management protocols to cutting edge copyright infringement disputes.
- New York University School of Law, 2002, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 1997, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit