Kevin-Paul regularly advises banks, alternative lenders, asset managers, and borrowers on a wide range of direct lending, private credit, specialty finance, acquisition finance, and stressed/distressed finance transactions. This work includes bespoke asset-backed private credit solutions, including hybrid credit, which combines debt and equity elements to create bespoke financing solutions for lenders and borrowers across sectors and product categories. Kevin-Paul also acts on a wide range of fund finance transactions – principally for borrowers – including subscription facilities, hybrid facilities, NAV/asset-backed facilities, and continuation facilities, providing creative solutions at all levels of fund structures and at all stages of the fund-life cycle.
- University of Toronto, 2005, J.D.
- University of Toronto, 2005, M.A., International Relations
- St Michael’s College, University of Toronto, 2002, B.A., Hons (with high distinction)
- England and Wales
- Ontario (non-practising; licence surrendered)
- Listed as Notable Practitioner in IFLR1000 Global for UK Banking, 2020-2023