Paul is a member of the firm's Real Estate Group. He concentrates his practice in real estate development, acquisition and disposition, leasing, landlord tenant issues, commercial financing, tax assessment appeals, land use and zoning, financing workouts, and obtaining economic incentives for development projects. His clients have included large global retailers, national REITs, national and regional lenders, software and information technology companies, and owners of retail and other commercial and residential properties.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2001, J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, 1997, B.S.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association – Treasurer for the Real Property Section