David is a member of the firm’s State Tax Group whose primary practice includes tax controversy, including federal and state tax audits, appeals, Illinois Independent Tax Tribunal disputes, administrative hearings, conciliation and mediation conferences and judicial litigation at all levels throughout the United States.
- John Marshall Law School, 1996, J.D.
- University of Illinois, 1993, B.S.
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- Selected by Tax Law Experts as their 2018 "Recommended Tax Lawyer - USA: Illinois"
- 16 July 2019 “5 State and Local Tax Regs To Watch In The 2nd Half Of 2019,” Law360