Matt is a partner in the Intellectual Property Group whose practice covers a breadth of IP issues. He regularly counsels and represents corporations and inventors in litigation matters, preparation and prosecution of patents and trademarks, portfolio management, and licensing.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2006, J.D., Note and Comment Editor, Journal of Law and Commerce, 2004-2006; Awarded Certificate of Advanced Study in Intellectual Property and Technology Law
- Pennsylvania State University, 2001, B.S., Chemical Engineering, focus in Polymer Science and Engineering, Minor in Environmental Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Circuit Court - Federal
- Named a Pennsylvania Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine (2015 - 2016)