Cori, a partner in our Life Sciences Health Industry Group, focuses her practice on FDA regulatory issues for the food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, and dietary supplement industries across the supply chain, including companies investing in these industries. She works with clients including medical device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, food manufacturers and grocery chains, cosmetic and other CPG retailers, health care PE firms, hospitals, academic medical centers, physicians, and other health care providers. Cori has regulatory, transactional, and investigational expertise.
Cori specializes in providing legal and strategic advice regarding product labeling, advertising, and promotion; clinical research considerations across the product life cycle; and corporate compliance concerns, including the review, revision, and implementation of compliance programs. She assists clients during FDA inspections, in responding to FDA 483s and Warning Letters, and with recalls and market withdrawals of products.
- University of Maryland School of Law, 2006, J.D., cum laude
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, 2006, M.P.H.
- Emory University, 2003, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- New York State Bar Association - Food, Drug & Cosmetic Law Section - Member, Committee on Food Law
- New York State Bar Association – Member, Committee on Cannabis Law
- Healthcare Businesswomen's Association
- Mid-Atlantic Executive Board of Directors, President-Elect (2012)
- Mid-Atlantic Board of Directors, Director-at-Large, Programming (2011)
- Mid-Atlantic Chapter, Event Coordinator (2010)
- American Health Lawyers' Association
- Rising Star, NY Metro Super Lawyers - Food & Drugs, Thomson Reuters, 2016
- Rising Star, Healthcare Businesswomen's Association, 2011