Oliver advises on all aspects of debt finance transactions both domestically and internationally. He focuses in particular on counseling financial institutions, private equity sponsors and other investors, credit/debt funds and corporate clients on acquisition finance (leveraged buyouts, including recapitalizations), corporate finance (corporate lending, including refinancings) and structured finance.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2006, LL.M.
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main, 2003, Second State Bar Exam
- Justus-Liebig-Universität, Gießen, 2001, Dr. iur. (German Ph.D. equivalent)
- Justus-Liebig-Universität, Gießen, 2000, First State Bar Exam
- Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers™ 2022 and 2023 Germany: Leading Lawyer for Banking and Finance Law
- Top-Lawyer Banking & Finance 2022 “Wirtschaftswoche”