Seth's practice focuses primarily on intellectual property litigation, specifically in the areas of patent, trademark, and copyright. He also has experience representing clients in various commercial litigation matters.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2007, J.D.
- Brandeis University, 2003, Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry, Philosophy
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- State Supreme Court - California
- Selected to the Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for IP Litigation, 2015-2019
- Fujitsu Ltd. v. NETGEAR (N.D. Cal 2012) - Named on the San Francisco and Los Angeles Daily Journal’s list of Top California Defense Verdicts of 2012