Michael’s practice centers on Financial Services Litigation, with a particular focus on representing national banks and financial institutions in all phases of mortgage lending litigation in New York state and federal courts. Michael has experience litigating and arguing complex commercial litigation matters concerning lender liability, consumer fraud, and violations of federal and state consumer protection statutes and regulations, including the Truth in Lending Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- Rutgers School of Law, 2014, J.D., Rutgers Law Review, managing editor
- Macaulay Honors College at the City of University of New York, B.A., History, Phi Alpha Theta History Honors Society
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- Selected for inclusion in the New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Securities Litigation, 2018-2021. The New York Metro Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of the above advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.