John is counsel in the firm’s Global Corporate Group. He advises clients across multiple industries in the areas of corporate governance, mergers & acquisitions, corporate finance, and investment management. He represents buyers and sellers in acquisitions and has significant experience structuring partnerships and joint ventures. For public pension systems and private investors, John negotiates limited partnership agreements, investment management agreements, and side letters for investments into private funds. John also regularly negotiates commercial agreements such as vendor and supplier contracts.
- Boston College Law School, 2007, J.D., cum laude, Boston College Law Review
- University of Pennsylvania, 2001, B.A., International Relations and History
- District of Columbia
- University of Pennsylvania Alumni Interview Program (Northern Virginia region)
- Board of Directors of Britepaths, Inc., a Fairfax, Virginia non-profit corporation
- Recognized by Virginia Lawyers Weekly as one of Virginia’s Go To Lawyers for Business Law, 2022
- Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as Legal Elite for Business Law, 2020