Michelle is a partner in the firm’s Energy and Natural Resources practice. She is a specialist arbitration lawyer with over 22 years of experience. Her practice focuses on the Middle East, advising on major oil & gas and construction infrastructure disputes.
- University of Bristol, LL.B.
- England and Wales
- Rights of Audience, Dubai International Finance Centre, (DIFC), 2012
- Advocate and Solicitor (England and Wales), 2005
- Ranked in Chambers Global for UAE Construction, 2020-2021
- Listed in the Hall of Fame in The Legal 500 EMEA for UAE Construction, 2020-2021