Michelle is a partner in the firm’s Energy and Natural Resources practice. She is a specialist arbitration lawyer with over 24 years of experience. Her practice focuses on the Middle East, advising on major oil & gas and construction infrastructure disputes.
Michelle represents clients in arbitration proceedings under the major international and regional arbitration rules including the ICC, LCIA, UNCITRAL, DIAC and ADCCAC seated in Paris, London, Geneva, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Oman.
- University of Bristol, LL.B.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- The Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Department
- DIFC Courts – Part lI
- Rights of Audience, Dubai International Finance Centre, (DIFC), 2012
- Advocate and Solicitor (England and Wales), 2005
Récompenses et distinctions
- Ranked in Chambers Global for United Arab Emirates Construction: Dispute Resolution, 2019-2023
- Listed in the Hall of Fame in The Legal 500 EMEA for UAE Construction, 2020-2021