Michelle is a partner in the firm’s Energy and Natural Resources practice. She is a specialist arbitration lawyer with over 24 years of experience. Her practice focuses on the Middle East, advising on major oil & gas and construction infrastructure disputes.
Michelle represents clients in arbitration proceedings under the major international and regional arbitration rules including the ICC, LCIA, UNCITRAL, DIAC and ADCCAC seated in Paris, London, Geneva, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Oman.
- University of Bristol, LL.B.
- England und Wales
- Rights of Audience, Dubai International Finance Centre, (DIFC), 2012
- Advocate and Solicitor (England and Wales), 2005
- Ranked in Chambers Global for UAE Construction, 2020-2021
- Listed in the Hall of Fame in The Legal 500 EMEA for UAE Construction, 2020-2021