Ryan is an associate with Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry Group. He represents hospital systems, medical device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies and other health care providers and suppliers in complex investigations and litigation, and counsels them on how to navigate regulatory and compliance matters.
- University of Texas School of Law, 2015, J.D., The American Journal of Criminal Law
- Baylor University, 2012, M.Tax.
- Baylor University, 2012, B.B.A., Accounting, cum laude
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
Awards & Recognition
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Health Care Law, 2023