Dan is a member of the Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of Financial Services and Commercial Real Estate Law. Dan's practice is devoted to representing major banks and other institutional lenders and other clients in real estate-related transactions, banking, and corporate finance, with a special emphasis on acquisitions and dispositions, financing transactional activity and development of real estate. Dan has considerable experience in making construction loans nationally, as well as corporate/commercial loans to significant operating companies. He represents developers/property owners as well as lending institutions in the sale, acquisition, development, leasing and management of all types of real and personal property (including retail, office, healthcare, industrial, recreational, hotel and casino properties) using a variety of financing strategies, including senior bank financing, mezzanine financing, tax-exempt bond financing, secured/unsecured lines of credit and syndicated loan transactions. Dan also regularly represents financial institutions in bulk sales of portfolio loans, loan workouts, restructures, deed-in-lieu transactions and the acquisition, management and disposition of REO properties.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 1979, J.D.
- Lafayette College, 1976, A.B., Economics and Business, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of Banking and Finance Law (2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016)
- Named a Super Lawyer by Super Lawyer Corporate Counsel Edition for his Real Estate practice (2010, 2011, and 2012)
- New Jersey Super Lawyer and Rising Stars named Dan a Super Lawyer for his Real Estate practice (2009)
- Listed in the New Jersey Star Ledger for 2012 as a "Top Rated Lawyer" for Banking, Finance, and Real Estate