Mildred is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, practicing in the area of product liability with particular emphasis on medical device, pharmaceutical and toxic tort litigation in state and federal courts, including class actions and multidistrict litigations.
- 10 December 2017 Top Data Analytics Challenges Facing Healthcare Organizations Managed Healthcare Executive
- 19 November 2017 How IoT Impacts Medical Device Cybersecurity Considerations HealthITSecurity
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2000, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, 1997, B.A., Political Science
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- Member of Reed Smith’s Internet of Things Working Group
- Defense Research Institute
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Latina Lawyer Bar Association
- Member of Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Board Member, Los Angeles Count Bar Association, Counsel for Justice
- Former Board Member, Los Angeles Legal Aid Foundation Board of Directors