Will is a partner in the firm's Global Regulatory Enforcement Group. His practice focuses on antitrust matters, including civil antitrust litigation, government antitrust investigations, and Hart-Scott-Rodino counseling.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 2007, J.D., cum laude, Associate Editor, Northwestern University Law Review
- Georgetown University, 2004, A.B., Government and Philosophy
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit