Antoine is a Senior Associate at Reed Smith in the Construction and Engineering team and the Energy & Natural Resources Industry Group, specializing in construction law and international arbitration. As an emerging leader in construction related dispute resolution, Antoine manages disputes as project counsel through to formal resolution, with experience in large scale international arbitrations involving major public, private and mining infrastructure. Antoine has a strong grasp of the technical and legal issues that arise in construction disputes, bringing to bear his previous experience working as in-house counsel for various construction and engineering companies, where Antoine managed and closed out major arbitration disputes.
- National University of Singapore, 2015
- Monash University, 2007, LLB (Hons), B.Comm
- College of Law, Melbourne, 2008, GDLP
- New South Wales
- Society of Construction Law - Brooking Prize Winner 2017
- Listed as a Rising Star in The Legal 500 UK for Construction: contentious, 2017-2020