Matt is a member of the Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of Commercial Restructuring & Bankruptcy. Matt represents financial institutions in matters relating to business reorganization, loan restructuring, bankruptcy and commercial finance law. Additionally, Matt has provided financial restructuring and other strategic advice in many of Reed Smith's creditors committee representations. Matt appears regularly in bankruptcy courts in the Southern District of New York, the District of Delaware, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey.
- Recognized in Chambers USA as one of America's leading bankruptcy/restructuring lawyers (2014 & 2016 - 2017)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1992, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, 1989, B.S.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Business Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association