Hallie is an associate in the IP, Tech & Data Group. Hallie is a registered patent attorney who assists clients with patent preparation and prosecution, litigation, and counseling. Hallie serves clients in a variety of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, medical device, cellular and other telecommunications, and computer software. Hallie has a broad range of technical knowledge in the life sciences and has co-authored several scientific articles on topics such as cancer diagnostics, breast cancer pathology, and genome instability. Before attending law school Hallie received a bachelor’s degree in Microbiology from the University of Texas and both a master’s degree and a doctorate in Experimental Pathology from Yale University.
- University of Houston Law Center, 2017, J.D., magna cum laude, Senior Articles Editor, Houston Law Review
- Yale University, 2014, Ph.D., Experimental Pathology
- Yale University, 2012, MPhil, Experimental Pathology
- University of Texas, 2007, B.S., Microbiology
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office