Women have been graduating from law school in roughly equal numbers to men for decades. But Judge Shira Scheindlin set off a national conversation this past summer when she published an op-ed in the New York Times reporting that women remain significantly under-represented as counsel in the courtroom and ADR, based on a study she co-authored for the New York State Bar Association.
Tipo de evento: Seminario, Red de Iniciativa Femenina de Reed Smith (WINRS), Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo
- Nombre de la ubicación:
- Sky Philadelphia, Three Logan Square 1717 Arch Street, 50th Floor, Philadelphia PA 19103
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 17 April 2018, 12:30 PM EDT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 17 April 2018, 5:00 PM EDT
- Enlace de registro:
- Please click here to register for the seminar.