The labor and employment landscape shifted in 2018, spurred on by the #MeToo movement, a growing gig economy workforce and the U.S. Supreme Court’s Epic Systems Corp. v Lewis decision.
Tipo de evento: Seminario web, Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 13 December 2018, 11:00 AM PT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 13 December 2018, 12:00 PM PT
- Enlace de registro:
- Register for U.S. Labor and Employment Law 2018 Year in Review
- Wage and hour laws in California and nationwide, including issues with independent contractors
- New sexual harassment legislation across the country, including in California and New York
- How the U.S. Supreme Court’s Epic decision to uphold class action waivers in employee arbitration agreements affects employers
- Key labor law developments in 2018
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit hour in California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. The program is also pending approval for 1.0 HRCI credit hour.