The labor and employment landscape shifted in 2018, spurred on by the #MeToo movement, a growing gig economy workforce and the U.S. Supreme Court’s Epic Systems Corp. v Lewis decision.
活动类型: 网络研讨会, 继续法律教育（CLE）或继续专业发展（CPD）
- 13 December 2018, 11:00 AM PT
- 13 December 2018, 12:00 PM PT
- Wage and hour laws in California and nationwide, including issues with independent contractors
- New sexual harassment legislation across the country, including in California and New York
- How the U.S. Supreme Court’s Epic decision to uphold class action waivers in employee arbitration agreements affects employers
- Key labor law developments in 2018
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit hour in California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. The program is also pending approval for 1.0 HRCI credit hour.