Will represents companies in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including securities offerings, US Securities and Exchange Commission reporting obligations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance issues, corporate restructurings, venture capital financings, and general corporate and securities law matters.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2000, LL.M.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, 1998, J.D., with Honors
- Franklin & Marshall College, 1995, B.A.
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals
- Houston Bar Association
Premios y reconocimientos
- Acritas Star (2019-2021)